Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Happy Day!

Today was my last day of choir! I've been accompanying at a nearby junior high school, and today was their last performance. Normally, I would be sad that my favorite past time is ending for the summer. However, this has been the most "patience-building" job I've had. The teacher I work with is... difficult (to say the least) and I've dreaded going to class every week. It's only 55 minutes once a week!! Every class period I had an opportunity to open my mouth and say what I thought- and put the teacher in her place. Although I may have felt better immediately, I probably would have ultimately regretted it, knowing that there are probably bigger reasons why she treated me the way she has. So, although my tongue may be sore from all the biting, I don't regret it. I'm sure I'll recognize the lessons I've learned by the experience I've had. (Would it be wrong to mention now that I'm getting her job?)

No comments: